We are currently recruiting for a VAT Assistant to be based in an amazing Practice based in Solihull. With over ten years in the field, this practice has been built from the ground up! It is a really social and friendly atmosphere and the team are extremely welcoming. This role has become available due to increased workload therefore we are looking for a candidate with previous experience in Practice and specifically VAT returns.
The successful candidate must be a confident communicator with an out-going personality as team-fit is everything to our fabulous client! The business are willing to provide study support and all training necessary to mould this role around the right candidate. Due to the workload, previous experience in VAT returns is a must. This candidate will also be able to get involved with wider duties aligned with Bookkeeping and Year End accounts! This is a really fantastic opportunity for a candidate, with previous Practice experience, looking to further their career in a supportive and encouraging environment!
- Must have previous experience in an Accounting Practice, due to the workload we are looking for a candidate that could get cracking with VAT returns from the get-go!
- An out-going, confident and friendly personality is something our client is looking for as team-fit is very important!
- Previous experience using Sage and Microsoft Excel is desirable as they will be used on a daily basis!
- Due to the nature of the work and handling sensitive information, this is an office based position.
What You Will Receive
- Be absolutely welcomed into a really friendly and supportive working environment, where you will sit side-by-side with the director, who has built this business from the ground up!
- Receive committed training in areas you would like learn more about as well as full study support towards relevant studies!
- Work in high-spec offices that are bright, engaging and welcoming!
- Work alongside like-minded people that want to help you grow and progress in your career!
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a confident and friendly candidate, with previous experience working in a Practice, to join a supportive and welcoming business! Work closely with the director of the business and other qualified professionals to gain exposure into Year End Accounting all whilst receiving full study support! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please don’t hesitate to apply, interviews can take place immediately!