My client, has a fantastic opportunity for a Treasury Team Leader is now available within a well-established property business based in Birmingham. It’s an exciting time to join the business as you’ll become an important member of the senior management team, afforded autonomy and trust in implementing a first-class treasury management service to help the business achieve key landmarks in its overall business plan.
Managing a small team, this role will see you strategically lead and manage the treasury function, forecasting and providing cash-flow requirements for the entire business. You will be tasked with ensuring all cash management of the properties are managed accordingly and continuously improving processes, implementing objectives and ensure individuals within your teams are effectively hitting targets.
- Have a track record of success in a treasury management function of a large business and have the ability to develop and deliver detailed business planning and modelling in order to meet this group’s funding requirements
- Be a highly effective and engaging communicator, with experience of building efficient cross-departmental relationships and partnerships
- Be a proven leader, with the ability to develop, motivate and manage your team and inspire confidence and drive in others around you
- Demonstrable ability to translate and interpret complex financial analysis into strategic operational advice to non-finance leaders in a complex business
In return, you will:
- Exposure of working in a widely recognised retail business that is experiencing fantastic success which shows no signs of slowing
- Great progression opportunities in line with the success and the future expansion of the business
- A flexible working pattern (hybrid split) where you are able to work from the comfort of your own home twice a week
- Enjoy genuine opportunities to advance and progress your career in a successful, growing business in a fast-paced and corporate environment
This is a great opportunity for an accomplished Treasury professional to gain the opportunity to effect positive and meaningful change within a large business, enjoying autonomy and great opportunity to make an impact in an open and engaging environment, please apply as soon as possible as interviews/shortlisting will take place imminently/next week!