One of Mitchell Adam’s long standing clients is looking for a French-Speaking Accounts Assistant to assist with a reconciliations project. This position is based in the Birmingham city centre and offers hybrid working (3 days in the office/2 days from home) and is looking for someone who is keen to come in and help investigate through this backlog of transactions, allocations and queries! This role is a 6-month temporary position with the potential to go permanent!
The role, as mentioned, is a reconciliation position where you will be working as part of a team to work through 2-3 years of backlog of balance sheet reconciliations, cash allocation tasks, direct debt allocations and queries related to each of these transactions. The ideal person will be someone who sees themselves as a problem solver, an investigator as this role will need someone to be eager to try get to the bottom of these unresolved statements. Although experience completing balance sheet reconciliations would be ideal, any experience completing reconciliations project would be alright.
- Be a French Speaker with strong communication skills as this role will involve engaging external stakeholders
- Ideally have previous experience in completing reconciliations.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period in your current role.
- Be confident with excel, as the role could involve creating reports in excel to management the data and the reconciliations.
What you will receive
- Work for an amazing company, who are constantly growing and although this is a temporary position it could open doors to other potential job opportunities within the business.
- Work for in a fast-paced dynamic team, where you will have the opportunity to use your French-speaking skills
- Have the opportunity to work from home within this hybrid position.
- Work alongside knowledgeable colleagues who will assist you in strengthening and expanding your skillset.
If this job sounds like something you would love the opportunity to do, and you believe you have the right mind-set for the role then please submit your application now.