We are currently recruiting for a Treasury Assistant, with some previous experience, to take on this exciting permanent position based in the Birmingham Business Park! This role will provide lots of scope for career progression and offers flexibility aplenty. We are looking for a confident and positive character to fit in with the team and seize this opportunity!
The Treasury Assistant will sit between the Credit Control team and the Treasury team to manage the incoming revenue and cashflow processes. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take full ownership of cash allocation processes, they will also investigate any discrepancies and liaise between Credit Control and Treasury to ensure smooth running of the cashflow! The team and business are really friendly and welcoming, they’re hoping for a similar personality type to fit in with the team and grow with the business!
- We are specifically looking for a candidate with previous experience in cash allocation so that the Treasury Assistant can hit the ground running with elements of the role
- Confidence using Microsoft Excel and Sage would be ideal, as these systems will be used on a daily basis
- Team fit is a very important factor to our client therefore we are looking for a confident and positive individual, that wants to get involved with the team
- The Treasury Assistant must have excellent communication skills as they will be liaising across internal teams and stakeholders at all levels of the business!
What You Will Receive
- Take on this fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your processes and make improvements/changes where you see fit!
- Enjoy a whole host a benefits including your birthday off and volunteer days!
- Benefit from a generous flexible working hours and a hybrid working package with only 2 days a week in the office!
- Further your career with full study support towards relevant qualifications such as the AAT, ACCA and CIMA
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Treasury Assistant, with some previous experience particularly in cash allocation, to join a friendly and progressive business! There are a whole host of benefits including flexible working and study support! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now, interviews can take place immediately.