One of Mitchell Adam’s clients, based South of Birmingham, is recruiting for a Treasury Assistant to come in and support the Treasury Manager. This role here is exciting as it will be joining a business going through amazing amounts of growth and will be supporting this team on a 12 month maternity cover contract. This role is looking to begin as soon as possible, so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short term notice, and although this role is a contract position they have said that due to growth there is a strong chance this role can convert over to permanent during this time.
The successful candidate will be someone who has experience with reconciliations, particularly with reconciling complex bank statement reconciliations, looking at different incomings such as cash, card, BACS and occasionally cheques payments. Ideally the successful candidate will have had exposure to all of this, however the key part is someone who is experienced with complex reconciliations. This role will be working heavily with excel so strong knowledge of Microsoft excel will also be a bonus.
- Have previous experience in a treasury position where you were responsible for reconciliations of bank statements, beneficial if these reconciliations were complex of some nature.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period in your current role.
- Be confident with excel, as the role will involve managing large data sets within excel to complete these reconciliations.
- Be confident when it comes to engaging with different departments within the business to resolve reconciliation queries, so strong communication skills will be key.
What you will receive
- Take on a longer term contract role, as well as having a strong chance that this role can convert to permanent – giving you job security.
- Work for a business going through growth, which can lead to internal progression opportunities within this department or across the wider business.
- Have the flexibility to work from home, this business offers hybrid working as well as flexible hours to make the job fit to your schedule!
- Work alongside knowledgeable colleagues who will assist you in strengthening and expanding your skillset.
If this job sounds like something you would be interested in and you believe you have the right skill set to be a good fit for this role then please submit your application now!