An emerging FinTech company, based in Birmingham City Centre, are looking for a temp-to-perm Treasury Analyst to become an integral part of their finance function. First hand exposure to FX trading and client portfolios, fantastic experience with maintaining accurate ledgers/P&L and building relationships with financial institutions & banks: all this and more on offer with this unique hybrid role.
The Treasury Analyst will also have the opportunity to build a solid commercial acumen as they hedge currencies to manage risk and provide key financial insight from data. This corporate environment is brimming with potential, hitting milestone after milestone, and this is your shot to get in on the ground floor.
- Be immediately available, have a degree in accounting/finance and have experience in a similar Treasury Analyst position.
- Consider yourself a diligent, driven and determined professional who has a passion for FinTech and FX Trading.
- A keen eye for detail and meticulous nature, with stellar communication skills making you an effective partner for clients and financial institutions.
- Proficiency with Office 365, importantly intermediate skills with Excel (e.g., PIVOT TABLES, VLOOKUPS etc..).
What you will receive:
- A coveted Treasury Analyst role in a promising FinTech firm which offers you a great deal of responsibility and autonomy from the get go.
- First class exposure in a commercial environment surrounded by veterans willing to share years of experience.
- The fantastic chance to build a network of corporate players as you liaise with internal stakeholders, clients and financial institutions.
- A variety of company-exclusive benefits upon going permanent, including a bonus scheme, private healthcare, company-sponsored international trips and more.
If this Treasury Analyst role interests you, or you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch – we look forward to considering your application.