This multi-national retail business has an interim to permanent role within part of its shared service centre to join as a Transactional Manager. Your role is to help oversee the Order to cash and Purchase to pay departments, with 2 direct reports and a total of 20 staff across both departments.
Having full responsibility for managing the Order to cash and Purchase to pay team this role will see you ensuring the effectiveness of the transactional finance processes is set-up to be robust and continually efficient. You will play a crucial role in the planning and development of the shared services function, specifically implementing new procedures and policies to strive for continual improvement. Overseeing quarterly end close and develop an SLA matrix aimed at providing key stakeholders of the shared service centre with the highest quality service.
A role that will see you not only responsible for the effective running of a SSC, this opportunity will give you variety in a fast-paced and forward-thinking environment.
Ideally, you will:
- Demonstrate strong leadership, management and mentoring qualities, whilst being able to balance demands from other senior members of the business and key stakeholders of the SSC
- Have examples of instances in which you have been able to deliver tangible improvements to processes (preferably financial processes in a shared service centre) in order to increase efficiencies
- Have experience of working at pace in an organised fashion, delivering several objectives / projects to a high quality level to tight deadlines
In return, you will:
- Work for an evolving and growing business at a time of significant change, giving you a real opportunity to add value, implement changes / improvements and contribute in a strategic way to the future of the business
- Have the opportunity to develop / evolve your role continuously, using your own initiative to make changes and improvements as and when necessary
- Be part of a senior leadership team of a multi-national business and receive excellent support / training to help you be as efficient as possible in your role
An opportunity to play an integral part, this role provides a unique balance meaning that a wide variety of your skills and experience will be put to good use.