Mitchell Adam have welcomed the opportunity to work closely with a large multinational company who are looking to hire an energetic Trainee Sales Ledger Clerk. Someone who is immediately available to start and gain experience in their Birmingham branch. This role provides a chance for an individual from outside the accounting industry, to become involved and develop their skills and advance their career. The impressive social culture of this company ensures it differs from many other entry accounting roles.
You will be working closely with an organisation who care about their employees, with a generous benefit scheme that even spans private GP appointments, and breakdown cover. The organisation are looking for an individual who has experience in roles such as managing customer purchases, or chasing debts and missed payments, as in this role you will be completing similar duties. The welcoming environment encourages your skills to be improved as you progress in this organisation and industry. You can expect to work closely with your team when collaborating to recover lost revenue, and minimising overhead spending.
- To be immediately available or on a short notice period, with an existing experience of some of the duties expected of a Trainee Sales Ledger Clerk.
- Charisma, the ability to build rapport with customers and clients is essential as your role will rely on this. Being able to build rapport with colleagues is also desired.
- To have some experience working with Excel is admired, as you will be using this software in your role.
- Resilience, communicating with different stakeholders will require an individual who has impressive communication and people skills.
What you will receive
- A competitive salary which also gives the option to work in a hybrid style.
- A fantastic opportunity to develop your existing skills and delve into the accounting industry as a Trainee Sales Ledger Clerk.
- An immediate start provides the opportunity to swiftly build ties with your new team, the benefits of this organisation also ensure your experience in this role will be rewarded, especially in comparison to other roles in the same sector.
- The chance to become an integral part of a multinational corporation who has aspirations to expand, working closely with senior stakeholders within this company provides an opportunity to expand your career avenues.
The opportunity to collaborate with a company who focuses on employee well-being is something that doesn’t come around often. This role also provides a chance for someone outside the accounting industry, to hone their existing skills of chasing lost revenue and become a Trainee Sales Ledger Clerk. The chance to enter this industry with an organisation of this stature is rare, if you are interested please apply.