Our client is an industry leader in the wholesale sector, they are currently looking for a Trainee Credit Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next steps in your career and gain exposure with managing a team. You will be joining a highly experienced business, with values of integrity, innovation and excellence.
As the Trainee Credit Manager, it is essential that you have experience in dealing with high volumes of invoices, as you will be placed in a fast-paced work environment. The company offers a chance to be a part of growing business with ambitious goals for the future. Daily duties will include allocating large value of payments and liaising with key accounts on a daily basis.
- Be self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to develop, lead, nurture and manage a team
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills with meticulous verbal and written communication skills
- Possess ambition and confidence with a track record of communicating effectively with both finance and non-financial stakeholders across the business
- A team player with ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current or potential risks
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to progress your career and skills while building out a new process and team
- Work alongside driven and ambitious colleagues who will challenge and support you to ensure you’re constantly improving with personal development
- Enjoy fantastic company benefits that include a bonus structure, a competitive salary and an impressive study package that will assist you with your goals
- Work for a fast growing company, that will allow you to build rapport with business partners to improve areas within the company
This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain exposure with management in a growing and driven team. Previous experience with management is not essential but the ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a nurturing approach.