We are currently recruiting for a fabulous client of ours, they’re looking for a Trainee Credit Controller to join their experienced and successful team! The business is based in Birmingham City Centre and are well-known within their trade! The team are experienced and are hoping for a candidate with a positive attitude and willingness to learn as they will be receiving full training in this role!
The Trainee Credit Controller will work closely with the Credit Manager and other experienced members of the team to gain full exposure into Credit Control and Credit Analysis. The successful candidate will have the opportunity manage their own ledger of customers, build and maintain client relationships and work towards collection targets! There is also ample opportunity to get involved with wider areas such as risk analysis, reporting and reconciliations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident candidate with Customer Service experience to kick-start their successful and fruitful career!
- The successful candidate must have previous experience working in office and telephony based Customer Service role!
- Team fit is extremely important in this business, we’re looking for a confident communicator with a sociable and friendly personality!
- Exposure to Microsoft Excel would be beneficial as it will be used on a daily basis!
- We are looking for a positive individual with a can-do attitude to seize the challenge in this fabulous role!
What You Will Receive
- Join a hugely successful and well recognised business that will invest in your development!
- Receive committed and tailored training for experienced and qualified professionals!
- Be welcomed into a fun and friendly environment, working alongside like-minded people!
- Enjoy a fabulous work/life balance with a generous hybrid working package!
Our fabulous and well-recognised client are looking for a confident and friendly candidate, with some office based experience in Customer Service , to join them in this excited Trainee Credit Control position! This role will provide committed and tailored training all aimed towards kick-starting your successful career in Credit Control! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now!