My client is an established Distribution business based in Solihull. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis due to a retirement within the existing team.
Working in a medium sized Credit Control team with exceptional retention rates you will report to Credit Manager and be responsible for maintaining relationships with debtors, chasing payments, opening new accounts, performing credit checks and providing debtor reports to management. This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate with existing Customer Service experience to join a business where you can really solidify a career within Credit Control including gaining study support to work towards your CICM qualification!
- A natural people person, with a proven ability to build relationships with all kinds of people with ease
- Experience within either a telephone-based Customer Service role or transactional finance
- The ability to work full-time in the office; this is an office-based role
- A strong command of MS Excel ideally being able to create Pivot Tables and V Lookup
What you will receive
- Full study package available for your CICM qualification and full on-the-job training for those looking for a move into their first Credit Control position
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Join a team with a seriously impressive retention rate; testament to the overall happiness within the team
- A realistic opportunity to top up your salary with a very generous annual bonus scheme based on company profit, available to everyone in the role
If you are looking to step into a career within Credit Control and have a strong background in Customer Service or transactional finance then please apply as soon as possible as shortlisting will take place next week!