We are currently recruiting for a company based in Kenilworth who are looking for a confident and experienced Trainee Credit Controller. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door within a finance environment, working for a business who are looking for an additional person to strengthen the team.
You will be working closely with the Credit Manager with a key focus on reducing late payments. It is essential that you have a very keen eye for detail as well as demonstrating confidence with communicating with a variety of people. You will be responsible for daily allocation of large value payments and reconciling customer statements.
- Possess ambition and confidence with a track record of communicating effectively with both finance and non-financial stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrate strong influencing and problem-solving skills to be able to resolve any issues that arise confidently and efficiently
- A team player with ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current or potential risks
- Currently studying AAT with strong knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft packages
In return, you will:
- Work alongside like-minded individuals who will give ongoing extensive support
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a positive, down to earth culture where the business strongly believe in supporting and developing people in their career
- You can feel confident in your job security joining a business who are going from strength to strength in the global market
- Enjoy impressive benefits that include a competitive salary and a fantastic annual bonus
If you’re looking for a position where you can gain finance exposure, then please apply now!