Mitchell Adam are excited to announce their collaboration with an established UK hospitality organisation who are looking to add a Trainee Credit Controller to their branch in the heart of the business district in Birmingham. They want this individual to start immediately as they wish to quickly integrate them into their existing Credit Control team. The role offers the opportunity to work in a hybrid style, showing the organisation has a commitment to their employees and their well-being.
The successful candidate will be working for an organisation who truly care for their workers, they exhibit this with their expansive benefit programme, one which includes perks such as a subsidised gym membership, and extensive break-down cover. The fast paced environment ensures your skills will be developed, working side by side with experienced colleagues will ensure you will quickly transition from a Trainee Credit Controller to a confident Credit Controller. In this role you will be recovering lost revenue, managing existing client relationships and minimising overhead spending.
- To be immediately available or on a one week notice period. With either a degree in a finance related discipline, or to be either qualified or studying an Accounting relate qualification such as AAT or ACCA.
- Charisma, the successful candidate will be required to be able to communicate to an effective level with stakeholders that include senior management.
- To have some experience using software such as Excel is desired, due to the frequency it will be used in your day to day work schedule.
- Adaptability and intuition is essential for a role that involves difficult conversations with stakeholders.
You will receive
- A competitive salary that provides an opportunity to work in a hybrid style.
- A fantastic opportunity, the chance to collaborate with your colleagues will allow you to gain indispensable first hand experience.
- The immediate start allows an opportunity to quickly build expansive ties with your new team, you will start to gain experience from your first day in this new role.
- The close communication with senior management will help with your career aspirations.
The ability to work for an organisation who prioritise their workers is something rare in this industry. The unmissable opportunity to improve your skills and gain fundamental experience guarantees this Trainee Credit Controller role will be filled quickly. Please apply soon if you are interested.