My client based in Solihull is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. Joining an impressively stable team, this role has become available due to growth, and offers an exceptional opportunity for both those candidates with prior experience of Credit Control, but also those with Customer Service experience who are after a training opportunity to become a fully fledged Credit Control. Full study support for a relevant qualification such as CICM is also an added bonus of working within this team.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for building relationships over both phone and email with businesses to chase any overdue payments, resolving any invoice queries, opening new accounts and performing credit checks.
- Work experience within a telephone-based Customer Service role, or prior Credit Control experience
- The ability to travel daily to the Solihull offices, this role is full time office based
- An exceptional ability to build instant rapport with a variety of people
- Be a natural people person, if you thrive amongst other people, this could be the role for you!
What you will receive
- Full training and study support for CICM
- An exceptional and realistic profit share bonus scheme, with the potential to earn in excess of 5 figures annually!
- Full autonomy over your ledger, this isn’t a KPI’d or targeted environment, you are trusted to manage your work as you see fit
- Great company benefits, 33 days holiday which further increases with length of service, free on site parking, great public transport links, various social events
If you work in Customer Service and are looking for a training opportunity within Credit Control, or if you are already an experienced Credit Controller, then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place immediately!