Our client, based in Birmingham City Centre, is looking for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join their bustling and successful team! This role will provide learning opportunities aplenty and will give great all-round knowledge of the business and the sector. The Trainee Accounts Assistant will be welcomed into a progressive atmosphere and benefit from tailored training!
The Trainee Accounts Assistant will work alongside qualified and experienced professionals. Duties will include processing invoices, investigating and resolving queries and reporting! The successful candidate should have confident communication skills as they will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis. We are ideally looking for a candidate with some working experience of Purchase Ledger to hit the ground running in the role however, for the right candidate, all training can be provided!
- The Trainee Accounts Assistant should have completed, or be studying towards, relevant studies such as the AATs or a degree in Accounting & Finances/Economics!
- We are ideally looking for a candidate that is immediately available or on a shorter notice period to get cracking in this role as soon as possible!
- Confident communication skills are a must as the Trainee Accounts Assistant with be liaising with internal and external stakeholders!
- Some previous experience in Purchase Ledger would be ideal however is not essential as training can be provided!
What You Will Receive
- Gain valuable exposure in this bustling and challenging role whilst working alongside qualified and experience Accounting professionals!
- Be welcomed into a progressive and engaging environment, surrounded by like-minded individuals!
- Benefit from full study support towards relevant qualifications such as the AATs, ACCAs and CIMA!
- Enjoy the benefits of hybrid working, with only 2 days a week in the office!
This is a brilliant opportunity for a motivated candidate to kick-start their career in this exciting Trainee Accounts Assistant role! If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for then please don’t hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately!