My client, a family-owned business who are a successful, fast growing manufacturing business, based in Coventry. They currently have a rare opportunity for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working in a supportive, friendly and fast paced environment, you will report to the Finance Manager and be responsible for liaising with all internal and external stakeholders, raising invoices, reconciling statements, and resolving queries confidentially and efficiently. This is an immense opportunity to work for a company that will offer you great career prospects and reward you for being a high achiever whilst working within your first finance position.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail completing tasks in an accurately and timely manner in a high-pressured environment
- Be AAT qualified looking for your first finance position or have previous experience in a similar role including Finance Assistant, Sales ledger or Accounts Payable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels including with individuals across the team and wider business
- Have a driving license and be able to easily commute to Coventry five times a week
In return, you will:
- Work within a small team closely alongside a qualified accountant to enable you to gain exposure, have the autonomy to do your role as you see fit and have the opportunity to gain exposure with senior duties
- A market-leading benefits package inclusive of; a long shutdown over Christmas, pension contribution, overtime uncapped and a salary that is reviewed every 6 – 12 months
- Have an amazing opportunity to kick-start your finance career, this position is looking for people with no experience
- Work for a well-known business that will look great on your CV, who also recognise talent and will reward hard working staff members
If you are currently studying AAT and looking for your first finance role where you work alongside experienced colleagues and gain all round exposure then please apply as soon as possible as interviews/shortlisting will take place imminently/next week!