An amazing opportunity has come up for a Trainee Accounts Assistant within a small finance team based in the Birmingham City Centre. This position is a really beautiful first job for someone who is looking to get into a finance career within a position that allows them to gain experience in a range of areas. This position will be assisting with the Purchase Ledger, Payroll, reporting and some month end responsibilities, the reason this position is such a great opportunity is because they are looking to take someone on with no experience and train them up.
The right fit for this position will be someone who is eager to learn, who hasn’t worked in a finance role previously. This position will require a fair amount of training, therefore someone who has some knowledge of finance, preferably from studying their AAT, would be ideal. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, where the temporary part is more of a probationary period and if you get in and do well there is the possibility of a really successful career waiting for you.
- Have experience working in an Accounts Payable or general finance role where you were responsible for processing invoices and other possible accounts payable duties.
- Be an organised, detail focused, person who will stay on top of incoming invoices and their relevant payment runs.
- Have strong communication skills – the ability to make positive client relationships is essential.
- Be confident on excel as there is a large aspect of this role which involves managing reports on excel and presenting these reports to management.
What you will receive:
- Get to take on an amazing job opportunity which will provide you with a range of accounts experiences, this position is something you can really strengthen your skill sets in and take charge of this role.
- Have an amazing opportunity to kick-start your finance career, this position is looking for people with no experience.
- Working alongside knowledgeable colleagues who will provide you with training and support to strengthen your skill sets.
- Get an opportunity to begin your career even before completing your AAT
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you think you are the right candidate for the job, then please submit your application now.