Our client is looking for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join them for the next steps in their career. The business has grown from the ground up and they’re hoping for a confident and friendly individual to join them and work alongisde the Finance Manager! This role is varied and will provide a lot of exposure to different functions within Accounts. We are looking for a driven individual, with some previous experience, that is looking for a step up in responsibilties and will grow with the business!
The Trainee Accounts Assistant will be looking after processes in both the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger. To get a head start in the role, the selected candidate should have some previous experience in either Payables or Receivables. The successful candidate will be raising, sending and processing invoices, completing various reconciliations and communicating with suppliers and internal stakeholders at all levels of the business to effectively resolve queries.
- The successful candidate should have completed their AATs, hold a relevant degree such as Accounting and Finance or have previous experience in either Payables or Receivables
- Ideally the candidate will be confident using Microsoft Excel as they will be using functions like V Look Ups and Pivot Tables daily
- Strong attention to detail is essential for this role due to the varying duties the applicant will undertake
- The drive to further your career and gain well rounded experience is vital for this role as the company are looking to support the successful candidates progression
What You Will Receive
- Further your career by gaining valuable exposure in a varied role that provides a range of experiences within the Accounts Function!
- Work alongside like-minded people and qualified Accountants in a friendly and encouraging business!
- Enjoy a social working environment, surrounded by friendly and supportive team members!
- Work in an office that is easily accessible and in a bustling area with lots of local amenities!
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated individual, at the beginning of their career, to gain valuable skills and experience. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please apply now!