We are currently recruiting for an ambitious Trainee Accountant for a successful and fast growing retail and wholesale company based in Warwickshire. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that will offer you great career prospects and reward you for being a high achiever.
As the Trainee Accountant, you will be gaining exposure with liaising with all internal and external stakeholders, allocation of large payments, raising invoices, reconciling statements, and resolving queries confidentially and efficiently.
- Demonstrate confidence with change insuring you are able to introduce processes that prepare the finance team for the next stage of growth
- Possess a high level of attention to detail completing tasks in an accurately and timely manner in a high pressured environment
- Be advanced in Excel and can demonstrate confidence with using V-Lookups and PivotTables
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels including with individuals across the team and wider business
What you will receive:
- Join a fast-paced, growing organisation who focus on developing your career, gaining exposure and reward you for being a high achiever
- Actively develop your skill set working alongside experienced and knowledgeable team members who will push you to progress in your career development
- Be part of a company that will value your professional and personal development, whilst encouraging you to bring fresh ideas to the table
- Enjoy great company benefits including a competitive salary and study support to compliment your studies and a great bonus
If you are looking to take your first step in your finance career or looking to take your next step then please apply now!