Our fantastic client are looking for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join their team on a Permanent basis. The role will sit within the Financial Reporting team and provide heaps of exposure to all round transactional accounts as well as Financial Reporting! The business are supportive and welcoming, they are hoping for an engaging candidate who has completed their AAT Level 2 and is looking for their first Accounts role!
The company are long standing and household name! The successful Trainee Accounts Assistant should be a confident individual with great communication skills. It is vital that the candidate has an understanding of Accounts, from their AATs, in order to take on this role! The successful applicant will have the opportunity to get involved with invoices processes and fixed assets! This is a really fantastic opportunity for a keen and bright candidate to kick-start their career!
- The successful Trainee Accounts Assistant must have completed at least their AAT Level 2
- We are looking for a driven candidate that is ready to kick-start their career
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn are essential attributes in taking on this role and becoming a part of the team
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines are imperative due to the nature of the role
What You Will Receive
- Benefit from a comprehensive and supportive training program to kick-start your career in accounts!
- Work alongside qualified professionals and soak up all of their expertise in this supportive and hugely successful business!
- Benefit from a generous hybrid working set-up and fabulous offices!
- Be fully supported with further studies in relevant Accounting qualifications!
This Trainee Accounts Assistant position would be a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual that has good knowledge of the Accounts function and is keen to put their knowledge into practice! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately!