We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Accounts Assistant based in Birmingham City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic business who will offer exciting opportunities and support you with your career development.
As the Trainee Accounts Assistant, you will gain exposure with a varied amount of duties including processing invoices, reconciling accounts, ensuring all queries are dealt with efficiently and minimising aged debt.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people at levels including non-financial stakeholders
- A team player with ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current queries
- Exhibit strong analytical skills, with the ability to communicate data effectively and influence operational management
- Proficient accounting background with previous experience of working in a fast paced environment – studying towards an accounting qualification such as AAT
What you will receive
- Enjoy market leading benefits including a competitive salary and a fantastic study support that will allow you to progress within your career development
- Work for a fast growing company, that will allow you to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders to improve areas within the company
- Work alongside driven and ambitious colleagues who will challenge and support you to ensure you’re constantly improving
- Be part of a fun, social and vibrant team who have relentless thirst for innovation and excellence
If you’re a recent graduate or looking to get your foot in the door with finance and gain exposure for a fast growing company then apply now!