We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Accounts Assistant in a globally working and highly recognised business based in Birmingham City Centre! This is an exciting position that will provide training and study support after passing probation! The business is fast-pace and high volume, the team are driven and committed and they are hoping for a candidate with a similar outlook and an eagerness to learn!
The Trainee Accounts Assistant should have a sound understanding of the Accounts function through relevant studies such as a degree or AATs. The successful candidate will be managing the invoice processes for a portfolio of clients, getting involved with reconciling statements and accounts as well as budgeting! This is fantastic opportunity for a bright and confident individual to gain bags of experience and kick-start their career!
- A sound understanding of Accounts from relevant studies is essential, either a degree or AATs!
- This role will entail communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the business and therefore confident communication skills are key!
- The Trainee Accounts Assistant must be comfortable using Microsoft Excel, with functions like V-Lookups and Pivot Tables, as it will be used on a daily basis!
- The business are looking for a candidate that is wanting to stay with them long-term to soak up all the exposure and learn all there is to know!
What You Will Receive
- Benefit from a generous hybrid working set up, with only two days a week in the office!
- Receive comprehensive and tailored training as well as study support towards relevant Accounting qualifications such as the ACCA or CIMA
- Gain bags of exposure by working alongside qualified professionals that want to see you succeed!
- Work in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, in the sought after Business District!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and motivated candidate to take on an exciting position that will provide tailored training into the Accounts function! If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!