We are currently recruiting for a graduate looking for their first position as a Trainee Accountant to join a well-established client within their sector based in Birmingham City Centre.
As the Trainee Accountant, you will be taking ownership of chasing late payments, raising a high volume of invoices, maintaining the database for new suppliers and demonstrate confidence with resolving queries in polite manner. As time goes on, you can be involved with exciting new projects and gain exposure with liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have previous experience in a professional services business and currently studying AAT with the ambition to complete your qualifications in the near future
- Demonstrate feeling comfortable with working in fast paced environments with excellent attention to detail
- A team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel
In return, you will:
- Gain exposure working for a well-established company where you will be able to learn from colleagues around you
- Enjoy exceptional company benefits including free on site parking, study support and an exciting bonus scheme
- Work in a fun and vibrant environment with impressive new offices, working alongside like minded and driven individuals
- Be rewarded for your hard work and contribute to the company’s improvements and overall strategic direction as you become a vital part of the team
Do you have a professional services background and you are looking to take your first step in your finance career then please apply now!