A leading Birmingham-based business is currently recruiting for an Accounts Junior to join their team on a permanent basis. Initially supporting the Accounts Payable function, there is an excellent opportunity in this role to gain a more all-round exposure within the Accounts team, with the added possibility of having your accounts qualifications funded by this business.
Working closely alongside a team of Accounts Payable Clerks and reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for processing purchase invoices, dealing with supplier queries, preparing for payment runs, and various administrative duties as required.
- Have a demonstrable interest in working with accounts by way of recent studies and/or work experience
- Be a confident communicator with people of all levels
- Be a car driver due to location
- Have a good level of MS Office including a good level of Excel
What you will receive
- Full training and a rare opportunity to begin your career within a business that will invest in your development and support you to grow within your role in accounts
- Free on site parking, company discount, and a generous holiday allowance
- A realistic possibility of gaining full study support for your AAT/ACCA/CIMA once you have settled into your role
- A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
If you are a seeking an entry level role within accounts then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately.