Our client in Birmingham city centre are looking for a bright and engaging graduate to join their growing team. This role provides an exciting opportunity to learn from a fully qualified Accountants. The business is really hoping to employ a candidate that is early in their career and provides them with the means to take the first steps into an exciting career. This is a temporary position but the company is growing rapidly so there is a chance for a permanent contract
Ideally, you will have a year’s experience in a transactional position in order to hit the ground running with elements of this role. The successful candidate will be processing invoices, expenses and helping complete bank reconciliations. This is a brilliant opportunity for a bright and personable candidate to take the next steps in their career in a supportive environment.
- Have some knowledge of entry-level accounting duties from either a relevant degree or AAT studies
- Be an energetic and enthusiastic individual with strong communication skills because you will be liaising with clients across the company
- Be comfortable using Microsoft Excel functions such as V-Lookups and Pivot Tables as these will be used on a daily basis
- Be available immediately because our client is excited to grow their team
What you will receive
- Kickstart your career in accounting within a well-respected business, where there is the potential for a permanent contract
- Work directly alongside qualified accountants that will offer personalised training towards an exciting career in accounting
- Work with ambitious and driven colleagues who will challenge you and further your personal development
- Work in a fun and dynamic team, within a company that strongly believes in investing in their employees
If you are a recent graduate excited to start a career in accounting, please apply now!