Mitchell Adam are keen to announce their continued collaboration with a UK major high-street chain, this organisation are looking to hire a Trainee Accountant who can start immediately in their vibrant Birmingham city centre branch.
The organisation are looking for an individual who has either studied AAT or ACCA, or an individual with some relevant experience in accounting, who is looking to delve deeper into the accounting industry. The organisation are looking to help see you transform from a Trainee Accountant to an individual with ample experience and confidence. Some experience is preferred in this role, someone who has had a year in work experience or a placement year would be the ideal candidate, but someone with fantastic results from their time in education would also be admired.
- You need to be immediately available, or at the very most on a one week notice period.
- The successful candidate needs to have either relevant accounting experience, or to have studied AAT or a similar accounting qualification.
- The successful Trainee Accountant will need to display excellent communication skills.
- An impressive work ethic is desired in this role, as you will need to work hard in order to progress your own ability.
You will receive
- A very competitive salary.
- The opportunity to become involved in this industry and gain fundamental experience.
- The chance to be offered the role on a permanent basis if you impress in this position.
- A generous benefits package that includes a free gym membership.
You have the potential to start in this organisation as a Trainee Accountant, and progress to an individual who has confidence in their ability. With the fantastic social culture and the brilliant benefits package, you will have an engaging time in this position. This role will be filled quickly s please apply if you are interested.