MitchellAdam are delighted to announce their newly established partnership with an expanding organisation who are looking to hire an energetic Trainee Accountant to start working in their Birmingham city centre branch. They want this candidate to start immediately, the organisation are looking to hire a small number of candidates to work alongside you in this role.
The company are looking for the successful candidate to have studied AAT, ACCA or to have a degree in an Accounting related discipline. The organisation are looking to transform you from a Trainee Accountant to an experienced individual with a fantastic accounting ability. A low level of experience is admired, but not essential for this role. You will be completing tasks which include processing invoices and communicating with stakeholders over the phone and via email.
- You need to be either immediately available, or at most on a one week notice period. The organisation are looking for the candidate to make an instant impact in their new team.
- The successful candidate needs to have studied an accounting related qualification, or have an accounting related degree.
- Fantastic communication skills are essential for this role, as you will be collaborating closely with your new team, and also interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- The chosen Trainee Accountant will need to display an excellent work ethic, and have an ambition to go further into this industry.
You will receive
- A competitive salary, and the opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation.
- A generous benefits package that ensures you will be treated well during your time at this company.
- An opportunity to be offered the role on a permanent basis if you perform to a high standard in this role.
- The chance to brush shoulders with senior management, and increase your career avenues in the Accounting industry.
The successful candidate will enter this role as a Trainee Accountant, and have the opportunity to transform their knowledge and skills into a fantastic experience. The organisation are looking to invest in you and help you become experienced and dependable. This role will be filled quickly so please apply below.