Mitchell Adam are proud to welcome the opportunity to collaborate closely with a UK based Multi- National organisation, who are aspiring to hire an enthusiastic and intuitive Trainee Accountant to work immediately in the heart of Birmingham’s vibrant business district. The role provides an opportunity to work in a hybrid style. Their generous benefits package and the potential experience to be gained ensures this opportunity is fantastic for an individual looking to transfer their knowledge into hands-on experience.
The company you will be working for ensures their workers are treated in the best possible way, their benefits package provides perks such as breakdown cover as well as a subsidised gym membership. Your employers will be investing in your skills, they want to see you develop from a Trainee Accountant to an Accountant with impressive knowledge and understanding of the role and the industry. You will be working closely with a senior manager who will oversee your progress and will assist you in your tasks until you are able to work autonomously.
- You must be able to be immediately available to start working in this position, or at most on a one week notice period. The employer is excited to get your development started as soon as possible.
- You should have either a degree in a finance related discipline, or to have completed / studying an Accounting related qualification, such as AAT or ACCA.
- Ambition and motivation, this company is looking for an individual who is focused on working towards their own development.
- Charisma and Confidence, you will be working closely with different stakeholders, to be confident in communicating and completing tasks is an essential trait to hold in this role.
You will receive
- A perfect opportunity to transfer the knowledge you have obtained through your studies into first-hand experience, something that is essential for aspiring accounting students.
- A competitive salary with a generous benefits package, tied with the option to work in a hybrid style.
- The possibility to be offered the role on a permanent basis, an impressive performance will result in the organisation extending your stay at this company.
- The chance to become a valued member of an Accounting team, the exposure to a Senior Accountant will help your career progression invaluably.
The opportunity to work as a Trainee Accountant with an organisation who truly care about their employees is rare in this climate. The experience to be gained in this role ensures this role will be filled quickly. Please apply if you are interested.