Mitchell Adam have welcomed the opportunity to work closely with a prestigious UK based Practice, who are looking to hire a charismatic and aspirational Trainee Accountant to work in Solihull. The role provides an option to work Hybrid and the social culture of the company is something that competitors are envious of.
You will be working for a company that displays care for their workers through a generous benefits package, one that even includes private health care. The fast paced environment gives you the ability to learn a vast amount in a short period of time, your employers will focus on ensuring your skills are improved dramatically during your contract here. You will work closely with a senior manager who’s industry experience will lead to your extended confidence in this role. Your ambition will be rewarded at this company who truly see you as someone who has the potential to become an expert in this field.
- To be immediately available or on a short notice period, with adequate existing experience or a degree in an Accounting or Finance related discipline.
- Charisma and ambition, this role demands a candidate who is committed to achieving their potential, you will be working closely with a team of stakeholders, your communication skills and knowledge will be relied upon.
- The company is known in the UK for their professionalism, a successful candidate would be expected to uphold the standards established by this organisation.
- Motivation and diligence, the role requires a candidate who takes pride in their work, a successful Trainee Accountant is someone who puts in the extra mile to achieve collective and personal goals.
What you will receive
- A competitive salary that also comes with the opportunity to work in a Hybrid style.
- An unmissable opportunity to become involved in a major UK company, in a project that sees close collaboration with like-minded aspirational individuals.
- Starting immediately provides an opportunity to build close relationships with colleagues quickly, as well as learning Accounting techniques and processes from senior management. This will transform knowledge from education into hands-on experience.
- The chance to become an integral and prized part of a large corporation, who will take time to help you achieve your career aspirations. There is a likelihood that you could be offered a generous study package, if you were to be successful in this role.
The opportunity to work as a Trainee Accountant with a company who prioritises the working experience is something that is few and far between. It is highly likely that a successful candidate will excel in this role and launch their career into this industry. A role which trains and focuses on employee development will ensure a fantastic relationship between employees and employer. This role will be filled fast, please apply if you are interested.