A well-recognised Manufacturing business are on the lookout for an experienced Trainee Accountant to join their growing team. The ideal candidate would be hard-working, committed and friendly! The business has grown considerably over the last few years therefore the team are hoping for a candidate with ample experience in transactional roles to initially head up that function.
Although training can be provided, our client is hoping for an applicant that can take on elements of this role seamlessly! Duties of this role will include preparing the payment runs, completing statement reconciliations and bank reconciliations as well as debt management. The Trainee Accountant will be working closely with the Financial Accountant and Management Accountant therefore there is ample opportunity for training and further exposure. Our client is specifically looking for a candidate that wants to learn and grow with the business!
- Be a proactive individual that is organised and confident
- Must be AAT qualified, hold a relevant degree or be qualified by experience to compliment the workload
- Previous experience in transactional roles is essential in order to seamlessly take on this role
- Team fit is extremely important to our client, the general culture is friendly and positive so a similar personality would be ideal!
What You Will Receive
- Be trusted to manage transactional processes and have complete autonomy of your own workload!
- Work closely with the Financial Accountant and the Management Accountant to gain exposure and progress in your career!
- Take the next step in your career in this supportive and exciting business!
- Benefit from a high spec office that is very easily accessed with free, on-site parking!
We are recruiting for a motivated and positive Trainee Accountant, with previous experience in similar positions, that can hit the ground running in the role and grow with this business. If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply now!