Due to a period of exponential growth, my client, a professional services business based in the West Midlands, has an exceptional opportunity for a passionate, hungry, and driven individual to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to start their finance career within a supportive business where you will gain exposure to the all round accounts function whilst gaining full study support.
You will be working within a busy accounts team, preparing your own sets of accounts with some client interaction, both site visits and over the phone/email.
- Be an AAT studier/ a graduate of Accountancy & Finance looking to give 110% to their first role in finance
- Be a confident communicator with an ability to develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders easily and naturally
- Strive for excellence in all that you do, with the dedication, drive, and hunger to qualify as an Accountant as quickly as possible
- Prior experience is not essential, but any knowledge/experience of reconciliation would be advantageous
What you will receive
- Kick-start your career within Accounts in a professional services environment within a business that is willing to offer full training
- Gain full study support for your ACCA/CIMA in order to fast-track your route to becoming qualified
- Have access to a market-leading benefits package including hybrid working, working within a business that cares and invests in their employee’s well-being, regular salary reviews in line with market rate
- Gain exceptional opportunities for different exposure and progression within the company
If you are a budding Accountant seeking an opportunity that will enable you to put your theory into practice in this fast-paced, demanding role, where you will be given all of the tools you need from day one to enable you to qualify as an Accountant, then please do not hesitate to apply as we are looking to shortlist for this role as soon as possible