We have a fantastic opportunity for a recent finance graduate in Northampton. Our client is a well-respected business, who are excited to grow their accounting department, and are looking for outgoing and personable individual to join their team as a Trainee Accountant.
You need to have knowledge of basic accounting duties; prior experience is not required although it is preferred. They are looking for someone that is eager to learn and hit the ground running. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry-leading business that will provide personalised training.
This is an exciting Trainee Accountant position for someone immediately available and ready to gain some experience in a well-respected business.
- A confident and engaging individual with strong communication skills because you will be liaising with internal and external company stakeholders
- Have some knowledge of basic accounting duties gained from university, other accounting qualifications or an entry-level accounting role
- Be an individual with a high attention to detail, is capable of using Excel and excited to learn how to use it to analyse and manipulate data
- Ideally be available immediately because our client is excited to grow and develop their team
What you will receive
- Work directly with qualified accountants gaining exposure to more senior responsibilities
- The opportunity to take a role within a reputable business and receive in-depth training towards a career in accounting
- Work in a fun and dynamic team, within a company that strongly believes in investing in their employees
- Work with ambitious and driven colleagues who will challenge you and further your personal development
If you are a recent graduate that is excited to take the first steps into a career in accounting, please apply now!