Mitchell Adam are partnered with an exciting consultancy client who are searching for a Service Charge Accountant to strengthen their finance function. This is a fixed term contract role for 12 months with possible extension.
A successful candidate will be looking after a Property specific clientele, and in your day to day you will be using bespoke client systems to manage the portfolio’s financials. You will be assisting in the production of year end service charge accounts, ensuring income and expenditure is audited and budgets are complete.
What is required:
- Be Part Qualified by ACCA/CIMA/ACA our client also encourages qualified by experience
- Service charge experience, ideally within a commercial setting
- The ability to ‘hit the ground running’
- Previous experience in property accounting looking to broaden your exposure
In return, you will:
- Work with complete flexibility of your hours and location.
- Gain fantastic exposure, working alongside revered clientele in a popular business.
- Be offered study support to grow your knowledge further in Accounts.
- Work completely remotely.
This is an excellent contract opportunity for an accountant from a property background to showcase and expand on their experience. Please apply now to avoid disappointment.