An amazing opportunity has come up for a confident Purchase Ledger clerk within a construction business in Sutton Coldfield. This position will be working within the purchase ledger team of a fast growing business, the reason this position is so exciting is due to this growth. The position will begin with you being responsible for a range of processing responsibilities and through the growth of the business you will grow as well. Taking on more exciting responsibilities as time goes on.
The ideal candidate will have experience completing accounts payable duties in a previous role, this includes processing a high volume amount of invoices, resolving finance queries and ensuring all invoices are paid. The successful candidate will be trusted with a range of accounts payable duties and will be tasked with looking after a range of ledgers related to different aspects of the business. This is a temporary to permanent position and they are ideally looking for someone who is available immediately or on a short notice period for this role.
- Have experience with purchase ledger, including experience processing high volume amounts of invoices ideally with some CIS exposure.
- Have experience resolving invoice queries, which means we are looking for someone with strong customer service skills and confidence to jump on the phones to resolve things quickly.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period as this position is looking for someone to ASAP,
- Be confident on excel as this position requires regular work on excel so a familiarisation of it will be beneficial.
What you will receive
- Get to work within a large, friendly finance team who are enthusiastic about taking someone on that they can train and help grow with the business into a strong accounts payable clerk.
- Have the opportunity for some flexible working as this business are happy for the successful person to work part time in the office and part time at home.
- Have the option for flexibility with your hours, this company are happy for their employees to manage their own hours as long as they are working within the core hours.
- Have the opportunity to be provided with study support, this company are supportive of the idea of helping their team members grow, and would support them with this by funding their studies.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step up within their finance career, especially within the Purchase Ledger direction. This position will provide room to grow and expand in your role and allow you to progress continuously. If this position sounds like something you are interested in and you believe you have the experience, we are looking for then please submit your application now!