Calling all Purchase Ledger Clerks – We Need You!
An amazing Purchase Ledger Clerk opportunity has become available within the Birmingham City Centre area for someone who has a few years’ experience but is ready to start taking on more challenges and working towards a senior level. This role here will be working within a team of four other purchase ledger clerks, however this team has some lighter experienced people and they are looking for someone to take the lead and work towards a senior level. This role is looking to begin as soon as possible as the team really need some guidance and as a result the business have decided to recruit for the role temporary to permanent, so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short term notice.
This role here will be managing a portion of the purchase ledger, reconciling statements and preparing for payment runs. Once you have settled into the role and are familiar with the company processes you will then start assisting the Purchase Ledger Manager by taking charge of the payment run for the full purchase ledger, resolving escalated queries and preparing reports for the Purchase Ledger Manager and the Management Accountant. This role is really exciting as it is not looking for someone who has been a senior before and is very happy to train someone into this position.
- 2-3 years’ experience working within Purchase Ledger, assisting with the start to finish process.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience as this business manage most of their reporting through excel.
- A strong communicator as the successful person for this role will be doing a lot of liaising with internal and external departments.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period.
What you will receive
- An amazing progressive opportunity where you will be able to learn about senior and month end responsibilities while growing into a leadership role to a great team.
- Work within a supportive and personal team environment where everyone chips in to support each other achieve their goals and deadlines.
- Have on-site parking for your days in the office.
- Have the opportunity for some hybrid working, working from home 2 days per week.
If you are an experienced purchase ledger clerk ready to take on a new challenge then please submit your CV now!