A well-known business based in the Birmingham City Centre is looking for a Senior Accounts Payable clerk to join them on a temporary to permanent basis. This position is a really exciting opportunity due to the range of responsibilities you get to take on, only will you be supporting with purchase ledger tasks, you will also be supporting the management accounts team, assisting with treasury and supporting the Financial Controller with report requests. This position will be working as part of a team, and team-work is really important within this role, so if you are someone who likes the sound of this position and you believe you have the right skills and attitude then please apply now!
This position is looking for someone who has previous experience with invoicing and accounts payable tasks, they are needing someone who is familiar with a fast paced environment and someone who likes the challenge of deadlines! For this role, ideally our clients are looking for someone who is confident and eager to learn and grow, there is options for study support if you are looking to progress as well. This position is a temporary to permanent role, and our clients are ideally looking for someone who is either immediately available or on a short notice due to this role looking to start quite quickly.
- Have experience working in an Accounts Payable or general finance role where you were responsible for processing invoices and other possible accounts payable duties.
- Be an organised, detail focused, person who will stay on top of incoming invoices and their relevant payment runs.
- Have strong communication skills – the ability to make positive client relationships is essential.
- Be confident on excel as there is a large aspect of this role which involves managing reports on excel and presenting these reports to management.
What you will receive:
- Join an amazing business and finance team who are enthusiastic about taking people into their team and providing them with opportunities to strengthen their accounting skills through growth opportunities.
- Be provided with ongoing support from Mitchell Adam to ensure you obtain the permanent position, within this company.
- Take on a role where you will gain invaluable experience and expand/strengthen your current accounts payable knowledge.
- Work for a business that structure their hours so that you receive an early finish on Fridays!
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you think you have the right Accounts Payable skills and experience to be the right fit for the role, then please submit your application now!