A nationally recognised business are looking for a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their warm and welcoming team! The business is widely recognised and is based in the heart of the Business District in Birmingham City Centre! Reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Manager, the Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk will assist in the smooth running of the function. We are looking for a candidate with experience in Purchase Ledger that is looking to take a step in their career!
The Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk will be assisting in overseeing the team, distributing the workload and assisting with the more complex queries. The successful candidate will be able to get involved with reviewing budgets, posting accruals and prepayments and producing Month End reports! Experience in these duties would be desirable however is not essential as training can be provided. The business provides and exciting and motivating working environment, they always look to promote from within and provide full study support!
- Previous experience in Purchase Ledger is essential in this role as we are looking for a candidate that is ready for their next step!
- Confident use of Microsoft Excel is essential in this role as this will be used on a daily basis
- Be a confident communicator as the successful candidate will be getting involved with overseeing and team support!
- The business will provide support and progression aplenty therefore the desire to stay long-term would be ideal in this role!
What You Will Receive
- Benefit from full study support towards relevant Accounting qualifications like the ACCA or CIMA!
- Become an integral member of the team by sharing your expertise with more junior members of team!
- Take the next step in your career with these fabulous senior responsibilities in this exciting environment!
- Enjoy a fabulous work/life balance with a generous hybrid working set-up!
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to take the next step in their career and become a senior! Taking on further responsibilities in Month End and Reporting and overseeing the team! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now!