We are currently recruiting for an experienced and confident Purchase Ledger Clerk to take on a Senior role in a bustling Accounts Payable department. Our client are long standing, established and very well recognised in their field! They are hoping for a positive individual with plentiful experience in Purchase Ledger to join them and become an indispensable member of the team!
The Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk will be trusted to manage their own workload and will, ideally, help out more junior members of the team when needed. Day-to-day they will be completing reconciliations and liaising directly with suppliers to efficiently resolve complex queries and prepare the weekly payment runs! The team are warm and welcoming, all with a positive attitude and provide a supportive working environment. They are really hoping for a candidate with a similar personality to join them long term!
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working in Purchase Ledger, we are looking for a candidate that is ready to take on Senior responsibilities!
- Be an excellent communicator in order to effectively communicate with team members and suppliers
- Confident use of Microsoft Excel is essential as it will be used on a daily basis
- Be able to work in the office 5 days a week initially, although hybrid working can be considered after passing probation
What You Will Receive
- Be welcomed in to an lovely team of friendly and supportive people!
- Become an indispensable member of the team by sharing your expertise with more junior members!
- Take the next step in your career and feel absolutely valued and trusted to take on Senior responsibilities!
- Benefit from an office in an easily accessed location with free, on-site parking and hybrid working after passing probation!
Over all, our client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk that is looking to take the next step in their career into a Senior position! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for, then please don’t hesitate to apply now as interviews can take place immediately!