An established and growing international services business are currently on the lookout for a seasoned and fast-paced management accountant to come and join their team in Warwick and sit on the Senior Management Accounts level.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced management accountant who is looking to take that next career step and sit within a family feel team. This role will be primarily responsible for year end accounting and will be able to oversee their own portfolio of clients, whilst being able to support and mentor the wider team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a supportive and team player mind side. They will also be someone who has previous experience in year end and management accounting along with being able to liaise effectively with clients both in the UK and internationally.
- Have previous experience in a management accounts role dealing with complex year end accounts as well as tax and VAT.
- Be a confident and personable individual who is able to support others and take support from the wider team.
- Be able to produce end to end accounts to tight deadlines and be able to explain this information to your clients.
- Any experience with IRIS and Xero would be beneficial for the role.
What you will receive
- Have access to study support should you wish to continue or start your AAT/ACCA/CIMA qualifications.
- Be working as part of a dynamic and supportive team where you will be able to learn and grow alongside each other.
- Be reporting into a skilled finance professional who is keen to upskill and support their staff.
- Have access to a hybrid-working pattern from both your home and their offices in Warwick.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to take that next step up and steadily progress within a business. This role is ideal for someone who has built up a broad skill set within management accounts and is looking to join a supportive and results driven team. If you would like to hear more, please get in touch.