We are working with a construction business based in Stafford who are looking to appoint a Senior Management Accountant.
Your work creating quarterly forecasts and monthly accounts will see you influence important strategic decisions by providing the business with important information. This role will involve working closely with Finance Business Partner’s and budget holders to tight deadlines and producing highly accurate reporting.
It will be your responsibility to own monthly management accounts for two large regions for the business. There will be no direct reports for this role, however there is scope to assist with the development of the junior teams – this is a fabulous opportunity to develop management skills.
What is required
- Be Qualified by ACCA/CIMA. We always actively encourage candidates who are qualified by experience to apply.
- Have experience working within a Management Accountant role within a busy business. Experience within the construction sector would be particularly desirable.
- Have strong Excel skills. It is important that you are confident in as you create complex reports.
- Experience working with COINS would be highly advantageous. However this is not essential.
What you will receive
- Work within a varied team. The range of abilities will see you learn from and upskill your peers, fast tracking your development.
- Be encouraged to exercise your commercial business acumen in terms of helping to increase margins and profitability in your business area.
- Gain direct and valuable exposure within an innovative and progressive business, enjoying great career prospects as a result.
If you are a talented Senior Management Accountant we would love to hear from you.