I am currently recruiting for a well-known aerospace company based in North Birmingham Due to expansion within the team, my client requires an ambitious Qualified accountant to come on board, working directly underneath the Financial Controller. The role offers a career fast track to a management role within 12 – 18 months due to succession planning.
My client is looking for an intelligent, well-rounded individual to work within a fast paced team as a Senior Financial Accountant, in a well rounded role with exposure to FP&A, commercial and technical accounting.
Ideally you will;
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified looking for their first move into industry
- Be able to work within a fast paced environment and be driven to hit essential deadlines and targets
- Be given hands on training from someone who has progressed internally, with a strong technical background
- Work alongside the Financial Controller in the production of year end accounts, annual budgets, and finance business partnering with operations
In return you will;
- Have a face to face role with direct exposure to the operations team and senior management, advising them on major decisions
- Have the chance to achieve and accomplish future achievements within this ever expanding organisation that focus on long-term career development
- Be able to make strategic, commercial choices that will add genuine value to the business
- Be offered a competitive salary and fantastic company benefits
This job role is perfect for someone who wants to progress through a well structured company who strive for continual growth with an excellent quality of service