A large international services business is currently on the lookout for a Senior Management Accountant to come and join their expanding team in Coventry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive management accountant who is keen to take that next step in a large fast-paced business. This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to gain a wider exposure to an international business and liaise with colleagues outside of finance and build those lasting relationships.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded management accountant who is keen to get hands on with the day-to-day bookkeeping but also liaise with more senior members of staff and is a personable and active contributor to the team.
- End to end management accounting and have experience in fast-paced month-end procedures.
- Have experience in improving internal processes and policies to drive efficiency.
- Be able to communicate effectively and consistently with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a level of understanding.
- Be proficient on MS Excel and have the ability to prioritise their tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What you will receive
- Have the ability to work partially from your home and their offices in Coventry.
- Have access to bespoke company benefits including pension contribution.
- Be reporting into an experienced and supportive manager who will assist in your career progression.
- Have autonomy to organise, plan your own working day, and be entrusted to complete your tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and progressive Management Accountant to come and join an out-going and stable team environment where you will be able to build upon your skills. If you would like to find out more about this role, please get in touch.