Mitchell Adam have partnered with a well established health care business in search for a Senior Finance Business Partner to strengthen the team on a fixed term contract.
This role heavily involves liaising directly with the senior leadership team to hep deliver their financial objectives, this includes delivering robust business partnering and communicating financial information and concepts effectively to both financial and non financial managers to ensure their inputs are correctly reflected in the forecasts, budget and month end presentations.
Ideally you will –
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with experience working in a Commercial role within an FMCG business.
- Demonstrate instances in which you have presented to non-financial stakeholders utilising Microsoft PowerPoint
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to provide influential insight to financial and non-financial people, whilst building strong work relationships throughout the company.
- Have worked in a similar role that matches this fast paced environment, in which you have demonstrated organisational skills to effectively balance multiple priorities at once.
In return, you will –
- Join a growing, commercially-focussed, successful and fast-paced organisation that will provide genuine experience to develop your career and skill-set.
- Enjoy autonomy in your role, where you are being encouraged to initiate projects to help improve processes and procedures in your area.
- Gain direct commercial and operational exposure in a varied, exciting and important role.
- Have the opportunity take on a permanent post within the business after 6 months.
This is a great position for an ambitious experienced accountant to gain operational exposure in a large, successful and forward-thinking international business, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.