An amazing opportunity has come up within a long-standing and constantly growing business just outside the Birmingham City Centre. This position here will be working as a Credit Controller within a team of experienced credit controllers. This role is a temporary to permanent role with the only reason they are recruiting temporary is so that they can get the ball moving on this recruitment quickly!
Our client is looking for someone who has strong communication skills when it comes to contacting clients, as well a successful track record of minimising aged debt. This client is a fast-paced business with 200+ branches across the UK. It will be a rewarding position as the day-to-day challenges of staying on top of the workload will provide the successful person with invaluable experience. Additionally, this client is looking for someone who can start immediately and who has a can do attitude about getting the job completed to a high standard.
- Have experience with pursuing a high-volume number of debts as well as successfully minimising aged debts at the 60+/90+ day mark.
- Have some experience using financial software packages such as SAGE.
- Be the type of person who remains calm and thinks clearly under pressure – our client is looking for someone who is methodical when approaching tasks.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to make respectable relationships with clients, as this will result in a more successful debt-chasing outcome.
What you will receive
- Reap the benefits of a competitive hourly wage, which is a direct result of our client wanting someone with a solid understanding of the role.
- Receive a fantastic temporary opportunity, which will assist you in growing/strengthening your skill set within a fast-paced business.
- Have the chance to prove yourself within the role which could result in being taken on in a permanent position.
- Be able to work directly with knowledgeable colleagues, such as the Credit Controller Manager, who can assist in improving your credit control knowledge.
This Credit Controller position is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a strong level of experience in this area, who is looking to expand on these skills in a fast-paced environment. Our client is excited about taking someone on who can will fit in well within their busy team. If this position sounds like something you would be suitable for and would enjoy then please submit your application now.