Mitchell Adam are proud to announce their newly found collaboration with an exciting expansive organisation in the food and beverage industry. This organisation have grown into a household name over the last decade, and are seeking to add a Senior Credit Controller to their branch in Birmingham City Centre. Their vibrant office is a short walk from the vibrant Birmingham Business District, and has impressive transport links from multiple train stations including New Street and Snow hill Station.
The organisation are seeking a Senior Credit Controller, one who has a few years of experience in collecting aged debt, liaising with senior stakeholders and working closely with the rest of the team to improve processes and increase efficiency. The organisation are looking for an individual who can hit the ground running and use their experience to improve the debt ledger, and reduce the average age of debt overall. There will be exposure to senior duties as this is a senior position, perfect for any aspiring candidate who wants to delve deeper into the industry.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period.
- To have very strong experience in Credit Control, ideally over three years.
- To have the ability to stay resilient when collecting aged debt.
- To have excellent communication skills, this is crucial when communicating with customers and clients.
You will receive
- Exposure to senior duties and close collaboration with senior management, this will improve your ability in this role and allow you to showcase your impressive skills.
- A very fair and competitive salary.
- The opportunity to work in a hybrid style.
- The chance to delve deeper into this industry, and work for an organisation who are expanding. This company would look fantastic on your CV.
There is an opportunity for a Senior Credit Controller to take a step up and challenge themselves in this role. The organisation are seeking to bring on a candidate who eventually could be promoted in this role to a team leader position. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.