We have a fantastic opportunity for any immediate credit controller for an incredible company based in Birmingham City Centre. Our client is looking for an experienced credit controller to join their growing team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The company is excited to grow their credit control department and this is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with B2B experience to gain more autonomy, as you will be managing your own ledger. You should also have a successful track record chasing and minimised aged debt.
- Be a confident and engaging individual with strong communication skills, because you will be liaising with external stakeholders whilst managing your own ledger
- Have experience chasing aged, high-volume debt and working towards KPIs, regularly hitting or exceeding targets
- An individual with a strong attention to detail, who is proficient with Microsoft Excel and can use it to analyse datasets
- Be available immediately because our client needs you to come in and hit the ground running
What You Will Receive
- Working for a business undergoing an exciting period of growth which will open the doors for a permanent contract
- Enjoy a role that will challenge you to showcase your skills, gain exposure to senior stakeholders and rewards you for being a high achiever
- Work directly alongside like-minded and driven individuals that will motivate you in your career
- Contribute to a company’s growth whilst working in a fun and dynamic team, in a business that strongly believes in investing in their employees
If you are an immediately available credit controller ready to come in and hit the ground running, please apply now!