We are recruiting an experienced and confident Senior Credit Controller to join a well-established finance team. This position is available for an experienced professional with a good understanding of how fast-paced Credit Control works.
Our client is looking for an individual with strong communication skills, when it comes to contacting clients. The candidate will have a successful track record in minimising aged debt and be responsible for managing their own ledger.
- Be a Credit Controller with a wealth of experience successfully chasing high-volumes of debt.
- Be a valued member of the credit control team with the ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current or potential risks
- Have excellent communication skills to maintain and continue to build relationships with clients.
- Capable of highlighting discrepancies and providing in-depth debtor reports to senior management
What you will receive
- Work within a team where your knowledge and experience will be utilised across the credit control function, where your thoughts and ideas will be heard
- Work alongside like-minded individuals as a valued member of the team
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a positive down to earth culture where the business strongly believe in supporting its employees
- Enjoy company benefits that include a competitive salary, hybrid working and flexible working hours
If you are an experienced Credit Controller, who is looking to expand those skills in a fast-paced environment, please apply now.