Mitchell Adam are keen to announce their newly found collaboration with a Multi-National organisation, who are looking to add a Senior Credit Controller, to their energetic branch in Wolverhampton. They are looking to hire a Senior Credit Controller with a strong level of previous experience, to hit the ground running, and join their experienced team.
In this role you will be working closely with experienced Credit Controllers, the office culture is very positive, and the benefits package is brilliant. These two things combined ensures you will have an entertaining and engaging experience in your time in this role. You will be using your expertise to recover aged debt in this role, your communication skills will be relied on as you use multiple forms of communication to complete your duties in this position.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period.
- Over one year experience in Credit Control, the organisation are looking for someone who has ability and confidence in themselves.
- To have experience in resolving queries that others could not, or to have experience in recovering particularly difficult debt.
- Resilience, you will be recovering lost funds via email and telephone, which can have its difficulties.
What you will receive
- A very competitive salary,
- The chance to become an integral member of a team, one which will support you as you transition into this new role.
- The high-likelihood of receiving a permanent offer if you succeed in this role.
- The immediate start provides the opportunity to quickly adapt to this role and begin to delivery instantly.
The chance to work as a Senior Credit Controller in an organisation like this will improve your already impressive experience. You will not have to worry about fixing errors from you colleagues, as they are all experienced and self-assured in their work. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.