Mitchell Adam are excited to announce their continued collaboration with an established UK retail organisation, who are looking to add an immediately available Senior Credit Controller to their vibrant branch in Birmingham City Centre. They are looking for a Senior Credit Controller with strong experience to join their established and experienced Credit Control team.
In this role, there will be a chance for you to showcase your impressive Credit Control skills. The fantastic office culture tied with an impressive benefits package ensures you will have an entertaining and satisfying time in this role. The role consists of working with colleagues and stakeholders to complete your duties, using various forms of communication in resolving queries and recovering lost revenue.
- To be immediately available to start working, or on a maximum of a one week notice period. With at least one year experience in a Credit Control role.
- To have experience of resolving queries and a history of recovering particularly hard debt.
- The ability to build chemistry with stakeholders is fundamental to this role, as your communication skills will directly affect your performance in this role.
- To be able to recover lost funds requires a level of resilience
What you will receive
- A very competitive salary for the successful Senior Credit Controller.
- The chance to become a part of a team with like-minded individuals who are experienced and efficient in their role.
- The high-likelihood of receiving a permanent offer if you succeed in this role.
- The immediate start provides an opportunity to quickly build long-lasting ties with your new colleagues
The chance to work in a team of intelligent and experience individuals is often difficult to find. You will be working closely with colleagues who will help you achieve your goals, this will help improve your already impressive ability. This role will be filled quickly, so please apply if you are interested.