We are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller to join a reputable company based in Birmingham who are going through a period of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is undergoing a period of exciting growth.
A key focus will be on taking ownership of the role, implementing new processes, dealing with high volumes and be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of Credit Control principles. The role will lead to further opportunities including building and managing your own team, liaising with other departments and working confidently to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate strong influencing and problem-solving skills to be able to resolve any issues that arise confidently and efficiently
- Possess ambition and confidence with a track record of communicating effectively with both finance and non-financial stakeholders across the business
- A team player with ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current or potential risks
- Currently studying AAT with strong knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft packages
What you will receieve
- Work alongside like-minded individuals who will give ongoing extensive support
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a positive, down to earth culture where the business strongly believe in supporting and developing people in their career
- You can feel confident in your job security joining a business who are going from strength to strength in the global market
- Enjoy impressive benefits that include a competitive salary and the option to occasionally work from home
If you’re an experienced Credit Controller looking for your next position, please apply now!